200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE IN RISHIKESH
200 Hours Yoga Teachers Training course provided by Rishikesh Yoga Home is the course for both beginners & intermediate students interested in Yoga & Meditation. Our yogis have designed the course according to the theme of Yoga Alliance U.S.A. The course is well designed to make the students capable to understand the depth of Yoga Experience. The booking amount of 200 Hrs YTTC is $ 200 (Non refundable deposit towards course fees) should be paid with an application and the remaining fees can be paid upon arrival.
Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus:-
1- Techniques, training and practice.
2- Teaching Methodology.
3- Anatomy & Physiology.
4- Yoga Philosophy/Life Style Ethics.
What You Will Learn ?
- History & Philosophy Of Hatha Yoga (Asana)
This theoretical session will cover the history and philosophy of yoga and development of yoga from ancient times with analysis of most important books on yoga, until the present days. Such perspective will offer you the understanding of main goals of yoga and how the variety of practices that sprung from original discipline aims to fulfill those goals. This will give you the understanding of the purpose of every yoga practice so that you could apply this understanding in your own personal practice and class. Connecting one’s yoga practice to roots makes it more meaningful and gives us better instruments to evaluate progress.
Though you will have pranayama practices on each daily practice classes, you will specially have some classes dedicated to pranayama in which you will learn the following breathing techniques anulome-vilome pranayama, nadi sodhan pranayama, sitkari, ujjayi, kapalbhati, etc. We will also have lectures on philosophy of pranayama, philosophy of panch prana, etc.
- Ashtanga & Vinyasa
The Ashtanga and Vinyasa styles of yoga have a few likenesses, however, they are, truth be told, unmistakable styles of yoga with some plausible contrasts.
- Yogic Anatomy & Philosophy Of Human Body
While gaining understanding of goals and philosophy of yoga and having overviewed the practices that ancient yogic used to meet these goals, we will look at the same practices from the perspective of modern science. We will see how the effectiveness of yogic practices is explained in traditional, anatomical and physiological terms. This topic will also give you understanding of safety during practice. Being aware of how body works, what are the most vulnerable points, how diseases originate and how they affect systems of body, you will learn how to build the practice safely for all students and adapt it for specific needs.
- Mantra Chanting
Chanting has been an integral part of all religions through the ages. As we sit together in one place, we have different thoughts. But when we start chanting, there is one thought and one rhythm in all our minds. All minds become one. This oneness creates a profound energy that enlivens us
- Yoga Philosophy
The main philosophy of yoga is simple: mind, body and spirit are all one and cannot be clearly separated. Yet there is a multitude of philosophical ideas developed by looking into the deeper dimensions of the body, mind and spirit.
- Bandha (Yogic Locks)
Bandha or a yogic lock enables a yogi to block and direct the flow of pranic energy in certain way to change the energy pattern in the body. Bandhas not only modifies the flow of pranic energy through the nadis (energy meridians), but also modifies the flow of nerve currents in the nervous system and blood flow through the blood vessels.
- Mudra (Gesture or Attitude)
The Sanskrit word, Mudra,is translated as gesture or attitude Mudras can be described as psychic, emotional, devotional and aesthetic gestures or attitudes. They are a combination of subtle physical movements which alter mood, attitude and perception which deepen awareness and concentration. In scientific terms, mudras provide a means to access and influence the unconscious reflexes and primal, instinctive habit patterns that originate in the primitive areas of the brain and around the brain stem. Mudras establish a subtle connection with these areas.
- Shatkarma (Cleansing Techniques)
Those shatkarma which effect purification of the body are secret. They have manifold, wondrous results and are held in high esteem by eminent yogis. (Hatha Yoga Pradipika 2:23) Yogic science gives as much importance to certain cleansing processes as it does to asana or pranayama. Without regular cleansing of the system one cannot gain maximum benefit from yoga practices. Without purification of the body one will not be ready for the higher practices of yoga.
- Ayurveda Concepts
Ayurveda means ‘Science of Life’. It deals with each and every aspect of human life. It’s first objective is to maintain the health and happiness while the next is to manage and restore the status of health and productive state of mind. Ayurveda offers wonderful tools for better life style. It gives equal importance to our body, mind and soul ; therefore works with holistic approach.
- Lifestyle Management with Yoga
The most appropriate method to attain optimum health naturally is the system and science of Yoga. Yoga is not only a series of physical postures or meditative practices. It is a lifestyle which can be lived by everyone, not necessarily those who are sannyasins, sadhus or renunciates. It is a form of understanding, of realizing our interactions in life, trying to improve them, trying to understand the needs of the body, the needs of the mind and also the needs of the spirit. This is the concept of a yogic lifestyle: living according to the laws of the body and the laws of nature.
- VOCAL / MUSIC / YOGA CLASSES
Along with all the yoga practices, you will also get the opportunity to learn vocal (bhajan, kirtans, mantra chanting), nada yoga and Indian music lessons from the top musicians and nada yoga masters of Rishikesh, India.
Course Fee Includes :-
- 25 Days Stay
- 3 Organic Vegetables Meals
- Private/ Shared Accommodation with attached Bath
- Free Pickup/ Drop from Dehradun Airport
- Twice a day herbal Tea
- Indian traditional dress for men/women
- Yoga Mat
- Course Study Material & Brochures
- Local sight seeing on Sunday
- Causal t-shirts for yoga practices
- Rudrakshya Mala
- 1 Ayurvedic Massage
- Water Bottle
- Books & Magazines on yoga practices and yoga meditation
Typical Daily Schedule :-
- 05:30 am – Morning Bell
- 06:00 am – 07:00 am: Pranayama or Shatkarma.
- 07:00 am – 08:30 am: Warm-up exercises/Asanas
- 08:30 am – 09:30 am: Breakfast
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am: Anatomy & Physiology
- 12:00 noon – 01:00 pm: Lunch
- 01:00 pm – 02:00 pm: Art of teaching (workshop)
- 02:00 pm – 03:00 pm: Yoga Philosophy
- 04:00 pm – 05:30 pm: Yoga Asanas
- 06:00 pm – 07:30 pm: Meditation
- 08:00 pm – 09:00 pm : Dinner
- 09:30 pm – Lights OFF
Note :- The schedule is subject to change.
Principle & Guidelines to be Followed :-
- Respect the rules and regulations of Rishikesh Yoga home
- Non-veg food, smoking or drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited during the course period at Rishikesh yoga home
- Noise strictly prohibited after lights off at 9 pm.
- It is mandatory to attend all the yoga classes unless the candidate is ill.
- Leave electronic gadgets, jewelleries at your room under your guidance.
- Be punctual for yoga classes and do follow the rules.
- Be polite & humble to your batch-mates and the management team, for a better experience of yoga classes.
- The course fee isn’t refundable.
- Rishikesh Yoga Home Serves the authority to cancel the registration of any student for misconduct at the premises
- If in need for any help, please do contact the management team of Rishikesh Yoga Home.
- kindly return all the books/ magazines before checkout from the Rishikesh Yoga Home