100 HOURS TEACHER TRAINING COURSE IN RISHIKESH
Rishikesh Yoga Home offers the 100 Hours teacher main course for the beginners of Yoga Aspirants. Our 100 Hours yoga program is structured for those candidates who are searching for a short term courses and thus offered for only 13 Days residential. The Yoga instructors of Rishikesh Yoga Home has beautifully designed the program in order to provide the best experience of yoga teachings and postures to the students. Our 100 Hours YTTC Course includes the study and practices of Hatha Yoga, Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Kriyas, Alignment and Adjustment Workshop. On the completion of our 100 Hours YTTC, Our Students feel enlighten in spirit, mind with knowledge and experience. They will be provided with the certificate of completion as an Yoga Instructor Regd. from Yoga Alliance. USA
What You Will Learn ?
- History & Philosophy Of Hatha Yoga (Asana)
This theoretical session will cover the history and philosophy of yoga and development of yoga from ancient times with analysis of most important books on yoga, until the present days. Such perspective will offer you the understanding of main goals of yoga and how the variety of practices that sprung from original discipline aims to fulfill those goals. This will give you the understanding of the purpose of every yoga practice so that you could apply this understanding in your own personal practice and class. Connecting one’s yoga practice to roots makes it more meaningful and gives us better instruments to evaluate progress.
Though you will have pranayama practices on each daily practice classes, you will specially have some classes dedicated to pranayama in which you will learn the following breathing techniques – anulome-vilome pranayama, nadi sodhan pranayama, sitkari, ujjayi, kapalbhati, etc. We will also have lectures on philosophy of pranayama, philosophy of panch prana, etc.
- Yogic Anatomy & Physiology Of Human Body
While gaining understanding of goals and philosophy of yoga and having over viewed the practices that ancient yogic used to meet these goals, we will look at the same practices from the perspective of modern science. We will see how the effectiveness of yogic practices is explained in traditional, anatomical and physiological terms. This topic will also give you understanding of safety during practice. Being aware of how body works, what are the most vulnerable points, how diseases originate and how they affect systems of body, you will learn how to build the practice safely for all students and adapt it for specific needs.
- Mantra Chanting
Chanting has been an integral part of all religions through the ages. As we sit together in one place, we have different thoughts. But when we start chanting, there is one thought and one rhythm in all our minds. All minds become one. This oneness creates a profound energy that enlivens us.
- Yoga Philosophy (Basic)
The main philosophy of yoga is simple: mind, body and spirit are all one and cannot be clearly separated. Yet there is a multitude of philosophical ideas developed by looking into the deeper dimensions of the body, mind and spirit.
- VOCAL / MUSIC / YOGA Classes
Along with all the yoga practices, you will also get the opportunity to learn vocal (bhajan, kirtans, mantra chanting), nada yoga and Indian music lessons from the top musicians and nada yoga masters of Rishikesh, India.
Course Fee Includes :-
- 13 Days Stay
- 3 Organic Vegetables Meals
- Private/ Shared Accommodation with attached Bath
- Free Pickup/ Drop form Dehradun Airport
- Twice a day herbal Tea
- Yoga Mat
- Course Study Material & Brochures
- Local sight seeing on Sunday
- Causal t-shirts for yoga practices
- Rudrakshya Mala
- Water Bottle
- Books & Magazines on yoga practices and yoga meditation
Typical Daily Schedule :-
- 05:30 am – Wake Up
- 06:00 am – 07:00 am: Pranayama or Shatkarma.
- 07:00 am – 08:30 am: Warm-up exercises/Asanas
- 08:30 am – 09:30 am: Breakfast
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am: Anatomy & Physiology
- 12:00 noon – 01:00 pm: Lunch
- 01:00 pm – 02:00 pm: Art of teaching (workshop)
- 02:00 pm – 03:00 pm: Yoga Philosophy
- 04:00 pm – 05:30 pm: Yoga Asanas
- 06:00 pm – 07:30 pm: Meditation
- 08:00 pm – 09:00 pm : Dinner
- 09:30 pm – Lights OFF
The schedule is subject to change
Principle & Guidelines to be Followed :-
- Respect the rules and regulations of Rishikesh Yoga home
- Non-veg food, smoking or drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited during the course period at Rishikesh yoga home
- Noise strictly prohibited after lights off at 9 pm.
- It is mandatory to attend all the yoga classes unless the candidate is ill.
- Leave electronic gadgets, jewelleries at your room under your guidance.
- Be punctual for yoga classes and do follow the rules.
- Be polite & humble to your batch-mates and the management team, for a better experience of yoga classes.
- The course fee isn’t refundable.
- Rishikesh Yoga Home Serves the authority to cancel the registration of any student for misconduct at the premises
- If in need for any help, please do contact the management team of Rishikesh Yoga Home.
- kindly return all the books/ magazines before checkout from the Rishikesh Yoga Home